Lahoux Horus is a thermal imaging front attachment from a new generation. This high-quality front attachment is designed and manufactured entirely in Europe.
The Lahoux Horus is equipped with the innovative 12 micron pixel pitch technology, which makes the thermal imaging camera more compact, provides a sharper image and allows enlargements of the primary optics up to 10x without compromising on quality. This makes it possible to approach wildlife at greater distances. The intelligent and efficient electronics ensure a battery life of 12 hours. The battery can be placed both ways in the battery compartment, so that a quick and error-free battery change is possible in the dark. The Lahoux Horus is simple and intuitive in its operation, you cannot accidentally end up in the wrong mode with the Lahoux Horus, with all its consequences. For example the digital three-fold magnification automatically returns to the starting position.
The Lahoux Horus is suitable for the hunter who is interested in the latest innovations, as well as for the hunter who wants simple and intuitive operation. The Lahoux Horus is a thermal imaging front attachment that successfully combines all the necessary requirements of a hunter.
The latest generation will be defined by:
- First thermal imaging front attachement with 12 micron technology.
- Optimized for use with magnification up to 10 time.
- Smart electronics for a long battery life of 12 hours.
- Momentary Zoom - the device is therefore always ready for use in attachment mode, and digital magnification can be used at lightning speed if required.
- Easy to use - simple operation of the device possible due to optimised key assignment.
- Compact and light in weight.
- Unique LAHOUX design.
- Image: white-hot, black-hot, red-hot/hotspot, colour, contrast
- Resolution: 320x256 px (detector), 1024x768 px (display)
- Sensitivity (detector): <40mK
- Pixel size: 12 μm
- Framerate: 60 Hz
- Calibration: automatic, manual, external
- Lens: 40 mm F/1.0
- Magnification: 1x, 3x
- dimensions: 147x75x74 mm
- shock resistance: 500 g
- weight (without batteries): 450g
- Battery life: 12 Stunden continuous operation
- operating temperature range: -20 °C to 40 °C
- included: pouch, lens cloth, adaptor ring, 18650 Li-ions battery, chargers + USB cable, manual